ASP.NET development enjoys the flexibility of any open source software and that makes it popular among business owners. You can easily add framework components and libraries as per the project requirements and whenever a new version or package is released, there is no need to upgrade the entire framework. There are many good reasons for using ASP.NET when developing a website or app. Here this article will assist you to understand you to Why Should Use ASP.NET Development for web application.
You would launch a website, start a digital marketing campaign, do lots of social media advertising, poll discussion, customer’s feedback etc. Businesses have to put these efforts into a perfect brand identity or a business perspective to gain all the aspects a business needs.
Coming to the ASP.Net MVC Development Services, the IT companies are dealing with them with more consciousness on hiring resources and utilizing them. Because .NET is always bringing the change in the outcomes positively and more effective than any other existing web development technologies.
Why should use ASP.NET Development?
Fast pace, low cost and vast linguistic support are among the most important benefits. ASP.NET is built into the familiar Windows server environment, requiring less setup and configuration than other web development platforms that must be installed and configured separately. The popularity of ASP.NET makes online resources and skilled developers easy to find.
Read Also: Software Development Life Cycle
Websites and applications built with ASP.NET can be faster and more efficient than a website build with PHP, for example. ASP.NET applications are compiled which means that the code is translated into object code and executed afterwards. This compilation process takes a small amount of time but happens only once. After compilation, the code can be executed over and over by the .Net platform very quickly.
The cost of software is a significant factor in creating a website. It used to be that developers had to buy expensive software (called Integrated Development Environments, or IDEs) in order to build applications. These days, most code can be written using free tools. ASP.NET Development code can be written using a simple text editor, various free programming text editors and, most commonly, Microsoft’s ubiquitous Visual Studio application, which is available in a free Community Edition for non-corporate use.
Companies with more than 5 developers must purchase a license to use Visual Studio, but the cost is competitive with professional IDEs for other platforms. Microsoft also offers a lightweight IDE and editor, Visual Studio code, which is free for all, including companies.
Though ASP.NET is open source and free to use, it is actively developed and supported by Microsoft, the world’s largest software company. Microsoft invests heavily in its development platforms, its developer community and helps the software companies that use them to run such applications. It means that you don’t have to worry that your software will soon become the news of yesterday.
ASP.NET is a very useful platform for creating websites and web applications. It’s reliable, fast, easy to use, safe, and well established. ASP.NET gives you complete control over your creation and can be used on any large or small project.
Advantages of ASP.NET Development
Some main advantages ASP.NET offers over other Web development models:
- Being language-independent, it helps you to choose the language that best applies to your application, or to partition your application in several languages.
- NET drastically decreases the amount of code needed to build large apps.
- NET makes deployment easy. There is no need to register components, as the information about the configuration is included.
- By taking advantage of early binding, just-in-time compilation, native optimization and caching services right out of the box, it delivers better performance.
- Your applications are safe and secure with built-in Windows authentication and per-application configuration.
- In the integrated development environment of Visual Studio, the ASP.NET framework is complemented by a rich toolbox and designer. WYSIWYG editing, drag-and-drop server controls and automatic deployment are just a few of the features this powerful tool makes available.
- It is purely server-side technology so before it’s sent to the browser, ASP.NET code executes on the server.
- The source code and HTML are together so it is easy to maintain and write together on ASP.NET pages. The source code is also executed on the server. That provides the web pages with a lot of power and flexibility.
- Provides flexibility as ASP.NET enables the execution of specific activities, from easy submission of form and client authentication to installation and configuration of pages.
- The ASP.NET runtime monitors and manages all processes closely so that if the process is dead, a new process can be created in its place which helps to keep your application constantly available to handle requests.